And its here again......

This post should have come about a month ago , but owing partly to time constraints , and partly on account of my inherent apathy to work (something so typical of Bengalis ) , I have never really had the time . From Wikileaks to 2G scams ,2010 has been one of the most eventful years in recent history . But who is to say that 2011 will not go a step further , and turn out to be even more eventful . Here are the top four things to look forward to this year .

Back to the Eden – There rarely has been a more eventful place on the face of this planet than the Garden of Eden . From playing venue to Laxmans masterly 281 , to being Dada’s home ground , the Mecca of cricket has seen it all . But probably none is as significant of the first documented human consumption of the red fruit of lust ,The Apple , and the subsequent progenesis of an entire race . And come this IPL , with Dada no more a part of the Knight Riders , the empty Eden Stands might provide them one more chance to resume their erstwhile amorous acts of sexual innuendo , with my parochial brethren playing audience to the probable genesis of a whole new race of species , inspiring Chandrabindu to come up with a sequel to their famous song on modern day voyeurism , Brahma Janen .

Ei IPL a , sei prothom dine
Adam ar Eve ,Eden Gardeney ,
Daam berechhe ,inflationey
Tobu apple , Eve nilo kine
Adam darie , boundaryr dhare
Apple dekhe , angle mare
Adam apple , nilo kere
Gobgobie , khelo chhire ,
Erpor , Brahma janen………



Did Darwin just say ‘ long live Evolution , come the Evolution’!!!


And My Pants Come Off – Lol , ROFL , LMAO . And they are off . I had always know deep inside that this was going to happen , if I continued too long with my pop-culture ways of providing vent to my joyous outbursts , and had been fearing LMAO , ever since the time I had acquired the habit of Rolling On The Floor ( ROFL) instead of the usual and effervescently spontaneous ‘hahaha’ . And finally , I have laughed my Arse off , to become the one single bottomless oddity of this generation , the lone Tooshiless wonder of this world , doomed to the prospect of never wearing a pant again , for the very hinges they were designed to cling on to , have just come off . However , I may not be the last , for I foresee many more falling prey to same baneful antics that have robbed people of the chance of slandering me , using obscenities like A**hole . Oh , how I long to be called an A**hole once more. And while the sight of hoards of tooshyles beings marching about , trouserless , might bring some joy to the nudists , I can already envision Raj Thakaray delivering speeches like 'Jai Tooshy ,Jai Maratha ' , and 'what head is to the north , tooshy is to the south', to resounding applause of the tooshy fanatics.





Too many Legs
- As if , robbing me of my bottoms wasn’t enough , to relegate the trousers to the realms of the redundant , now, the stars have started to play truant , to provide me with four legs instead of the usual two that I had always been content with . For I am no more the masculine muscular yet effeminate man emptying pots but rather some four legged hideous monster with the façade of a man , called Sagittarius . And whats worse , I am without a bottom and sporting a tail . And no self respecting four-legged human , with a tail would ever dare to sport a pair of trousers in public . The prospect of my beloved trousers , spending the rest of its days , sequestered in my closet looms large today , with me having to go trouser-less for the rest of my life .

More G – I can already sense friends at NIT going ecstatic . But who ever knew that G was not merely legal in India , that it was up for public tenders , and was sought after by some of the biggest multinational and national majors , that it was not worth a mere 30 rupees at Rajen , but rather billions.
Infact , it is the chief protagonist in one of the biggest scams of India , and the development of a better and improved version has been commissioned by the Government ,the 3G ,much to the joy of the Ganjawalas at my college. Something to rejoice , at last.

Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year …..

5 comments:

Viyoma

Hmm well said, or infact must say, well analysed!!

And tht reminds me, yr EDEN City, still remains on my list of places to visit!

murthy_thehandsome(?)

first of all a happy new year to u too... secondly very well written.. een without dada playing is seriously not worth watching... even i don't remember from when i have been using lmao instead of haha or hehe.... serioulsy.. lol...
anyways weell written.. keep up the wriiting spirit in ya...

Casey

emotions concisely expressed but still in a very coherent way... the crux of the motif is very candid... good going pal...

suraj

it is an excellent post..... i loved it !!!! good opinions....and the way you expressed them is even better.... looking forward to your next post.

mk

little funny post and yes, loved the bengali poetry...though hadn't understand all...
as per Eden garden...bad news that 1st ODI not being played there...great venue...
that come to 2G scam..thought you should have brought more sarcasm in it.. [:P]...nice one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...