Khiladion Ka Khiladi

I woke up in the morning today,pressed the on button on my monitor,and as the monitor blinked to life,the first thing I noticed was that sometime at night,one of my friends had left me a message,sometime during midnight,and it read ‘Forca Barca’.And though I still don’t know what that's supposed to mean(I sometimes feel that many of my friends are well versed in about half a dozen languages,while I am still struggling to master two),I guessed that somebody had won yesterdays ‘Sabse Behtar Kaun’ and had emerged ‘Khiladion Ka Khiladi’,and in all probability,it was Barca.And I still don't know why I did what I did then,but what I did was cry out at the top of my voice ‘ahoy’.And it might have been alright in any other place,but when your mother is sleeping in the very next room,you just don’t do that,you just don’t.And before the implications of my unthoughtful act could sink in,there was my mother,out of her room,giving me a dose of her ‘kise ki hoy’.And she did not merely stop there,she also gave me a dose of her ‘kaan mooloo’,and i have a feeling that at the current rate,i might soon be called up by king khan and be offered to become the Kaan Mooloo of their team.(now that the original one is surely retiring,after having his kaan moolooed by every batsman possible during the IPL).
But,really,I was relieved that somebody had actually emerged winner,because the previous night,everything had looked so evenly matched to me,that I had had a feeling that the match might continue for who knows how long(reminds me now of that Kitply ad).And it was with this feeling that I had gone to sleep yesterday,at the conclusion of the first half,which,I must tell you,i thoroughly enjoyed.The score then read 1-0,in favour of the messy team,and as I had predicted,the Leftover had left his mark on the game,and the commentator said that it was an indelible one as well,but I was certain that the Beoda’s team would come back strongly.The reason for such strong belief was the Beoda himself,who,the commentator said,would perform the Houdini act in a remarkable turnaround for his team.But it was only today morning,while going through reviews of the match on the Internet that i realised what that meant.The commentator had been right,infact,the Beoda had performed it to such excruciating levels of perfection that he had become virtually untraceable during the entirety of the second half.And in between,Messy had also scored a goal.
But,what I enjoyed most was the opening ceremony,I had never never seen any thing like that before.I had seen women do norm walk,I had seen them do cat walk,but never had,i,in my life,until yesterday,seen a woman do the goose walk.And it was not one single woman,there were hundreds of them,all with weird paint dos on their faces,and right then I knew that they were as confused to night as me as to who to support.And the commentators,I really envy them,they are so enlightened.As soon as the Leftover had scored the first goal of the match,one of the commentators quipped in,I think he will be really glad to have scored’.Gee,how come that never occurred to us.And even before I had recovered from his previous discourse,he came up with his next thunderbolt,’I think Manchester will try to equalise now’.Now,to read thoughts of another person!!!That requires some special ability.But he had left the best one for the halftime whistle,’I don't think Sir Alex will be too happy that his team has fallen behind’.’cat scan!!’.
And in between all this,our Hyderabadi Biryani has managed to lose yet another match in the first round of a Bara Dhamaka.When she first made her Bara Dhamaka debut against the Lady Giant,she had said that she would someday become a world number one.And she is busy building the pillars for that impending success.I think she is going to make it real big someday.
Did not have time to finish any new book,but here's a recommendation from my old stable.Ruskins Bond’s ‘Delhi Is Not Far’ may not be among his most popular,but sure is an absorbing read,replete with the hallmarks of a classic Ruskin Bond prose-nostalgia,charm,underplayed humour and quiet wisdom.

http://www.mediafire.com/?u233nymzoum

1 comments:

angel from heaven

Thanks for the recommendation willl surely check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...